GST is a new change in Indian tax system this topic is best suitable for B.com,M.Com, MBA (Tax), and other students.With more than 138 countries now adopting the different form of GST
Goods and Service Tax is an indirect tax charged in India on the sale of goods and services. GST isappicable at every stage in the production and service process. President of India approved the Constitution Amendment Bill for Goods and Services Tax (GST) on 8 September 2016
Goods and services are classfied in 5 slab stuture
Petroleum products and alcoholic drinks not included in the GST.
- Small entrepreneurs feedback on GST.
- Profitability analysis of after GST and before GST.
- GST Impact of small scales industries.
- Impact of GST on Indian stock market.
- Comparative study on Indian tax structure VAT and GST.
- an analytical study on GST implementation in the manufacturing industry.
- a project report on awareness on filing GST
- Impact Of GST On Manufacturing Industry
- impact of GST on Indian Hotel industry.