limitation of the study for project report
LIMITATIONS OF THE STUDY
1) Time is the main constraint in completing the study within the stipulated period allowed. It has become difficult to analyze all the documents in detail.
2) The analysis is made on the basis of secondary data only.
3) The availability of data is only pertaining to five years is one of the constraints.
4) As there is more dependency on secondary data realistic conclusion may not be possible to be made.
5) Even though no. of techniques are available for analyzing financial position only ratio analysis has been taken for the study.
Project Titles Human Resource Management 1. Role of HR Planning in Retention of Employees 2. An Overview Of Hr...
FINANCE 1. A project report on rainfall index Indian market 2. Comparative analysis of Gold exchange traded funds w...
Human Resource Management 1. Role of HR Planning in Retention of Employees 2. An Overview Of Hr Processes & Attri...
MBA MARKETING PROJECTS 1. A Study On Customer Relationship Management 2. A Study On Customer Feedback 3. A Study On ...